Well, I've managed to stay up until 2:30 in the AM here; don't ask me how. I DESPERATELY need sleep, though, so I'm going to read another chapter then take a little sleeping break. My alarm is set for 7 in the AM, and I'm hoping I'll then be back and ready to attack the books.
In the mean time, though the
1. What are you reading right now? the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
2. How many books have you read so far? Finished 2 and read half of another one before starting this one
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? a few moments sleep, perhaps
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? not really, actually; just needed to make sure I'd be fed
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I have, unfortunately, had two very large interruptions. I just kind of rolled with it, doing my best to read as much as I could throughout them and trying not to let myself feel guilty for not reading.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Two things - sometimes I can be a fast reader; sometimes I read ridiculously slowly. I thought I was always slow. And then that it is 2:30 in the AM here, and I am not yet passed out dead (though I will soon be)
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? None at all; I think you guys are doing a FANTASTIC job this year!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would make sure to call all of my bf's friends and have them bother him regularly throughout the day :-)
9. Are you getting tired yet? I am literally about to pass out
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Eat A LOT!!!!