1. I have the attention span of, well, a 5 year old with ADD.
2. I have NEVER IN MY LIFE stayed up for 24 straight hours. I think I tried once before and collapsed after 20 hours. I then proceeded to sleep for a good 12 hours.
3. I take Viet Vo Dao on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and I am already going to miss it this Wednesday.
4. I have trouble reading more than one book at a time. I don't want to start something that I would normally love and then get frustrated with it because I am supposed to be reading it nonstop.
I'm sure the reasons could go on, but I'll stop there.
All that said, I have finally given in and decided to just go for it. If I need to take a break to go to Viet Vo Dao, so much the better. Besides, it's an excuse to make my boyfriend cook for me.
I hope that people will come cheer me on as I think I will definitely need it.
In a way, I think I subconsciously knew all along that I was going to give in and sign up for it, as I have been sort-of hoarding books that would potentially work for it.
So here's my list of books that I'll possibly read (I of course won't read all of them, but they will all be on hand for my reading pleasure):
1. Evermore - Alyson Noel
2. Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
3. Vampire Academy 2 Frostbite - Richelle Mead
4. Vampire Academy 3 Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead
5. the Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
6. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
7. City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
8. City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare
9. City of Glass - Cassandra Clare
10. Immortal - Gillian Shields
11. Along For the Ride - Sarah Dessen
12. Midnighters 1 the Secret Hour - Scott Westerfeld
13. Vampire Kisses - Ellen Schreiber
14. the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Mary Ann Shaffer
15. Pendragon, the Merchant of Death - D.J. McHale
I'm sure I won't read more than three or four, but it's good to have a ton around just in case.
What is everyone else reading?
Now, all I have left to do is pick out which songs to put on my ipod to have non-stop all day fantastic reading music! Is anyone else picking music ahead of time? If so, what will you be listening to.
Yay! I'm psyched about this!