Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-A-Thon Update (2)

Just reading away, but I thought I'd check it with the meme from 24hourreadathon.com

Today, I am reading from my comfortable apartment in France. I'll be alternating between my bed and my two couches.
Three facts about me:
1)This is my first read-a-thon
2)My boyfriend is sick today, making the read-a-thon thing less easy (is that really about me?)
3)I believe in unicorns!

My TBR pile for the next 24 hours can be found here. Go check it out for yourself to see how many books it contains!

My goals for the read-a-thon are to have a great time, to remember to eat, and to use it as a de-stresser as opposed to a stesser.

HAPPY READING, EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I can't get over how cool it is to meet someone else who would publicly say they believe in unicorns. Good luck with the readathon!

My Contests

None for now!