So we're well into the last hour now, and I'm reading Evermore by Alyson Noel. The Hunger Games was AMAZING, and I am SUPER psyched to start Catching Fire next week!
In the meantime, I thought I'd do the end of event meme:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? hour 19; I seriaouly thought I was going to fall right back asleep after my nap. I don't know how I managed not to.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? ALL of the books I've read: the Hunger Games, Vampire Academy, Dirty Little Angels, and even Evermore for the moment
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? someone else said more spread out mini-challenges, and I think this idea; also, I know it's hard to have it during the week, but Saturday is hard for me.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? the keeping people up to date memes hosted on the read-a-thon site were awesome!
5. How many books did you read? 3 full books, half another book, and the beginning of a 5th book
6. What were the names of the books you read? Dirty Little Angels, Vampire Academy, the Hunger Games, the Guernsey Literary Potato Peel Pie Society, and Evermore
7. Which book did you enjoy most? the Hunger Games
8. Which did you enjoy least? the Guernsey Literary Potato Peel Pie Society, but that was probably just becaue of how crappy the version I had for my kindle was, with weird marks between all the letters. I'll give it another try later on.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? was, unfortunately, not a cheerleader
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will ABSOLUTELY participate again as a reader!
And that's all for now, folks! Back to reading for the last hour. And then: SLEEP!
HAPPY READING, EVERYONE!!!!
Yay! Well done for all that reading and for staying awake!!!! Enjoy Catching Fire it's amazing! I can't wait for book 3
Well done! Congratulations on a successful read-a-thon! I'm going to be picking up Catching Fire very soon too.
wow - great job! Glad HG was able to help you through :)
Congrats on getting back up after your nap! There's no way I could do that! :) And good job w/ all the books you read!
I wanted to read The Hunger Games too but I didn't want to read it half asleep, lol. I'll be starting it after a couple of days.
Great job! Glad that you want to do it again!
Post a Comment