Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Tuesday, Where Am I? (3)

It's Tuesday, Where Are You? is a meme hosted by An Adventure in Reading.




I'm in Sweden!!!!
I'm in a hospital in Goteburg, feeling threatened.
I'm also in the offices of the monthly journal, Millenium, trying to figure out what my next step is.
At the same time, I am in a hotel room next to the train station in Stockholm, thinking about the past events that have led me to where I am today and contemplating the best way to get rid of a someone.

I don't want to say too much, because I'm reading the third book in Stieg Larsson's Millenium Trilogy, and these books are absolute MUST READS!

Where is reading taking you today?

4 comments:

Hannah said...

to the rocky island of Monte Christo, near Corsica and Italy, where Edmond Dantes has discovered a buried treasure after escaping from jail.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

A bit off topic I know - my apologies for that. I just wanted to thank you for visiting me over at Pen And Paper - I hope to see you there again.

Your profile says you are a vegan living in France - wow that can't be easy. My friend had a difficult enough time as a vegetarian.

Amy said...

I finally caved and bought the first of those books. Looking forward to it--seems like it'd be a good winter's read.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Three places at once. Wow. I am curious about this book. I have not heard of it and now I am looking forward to you review.

I just got my Where are you? up. If you would like to stop by...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

My Contests

None for now!