Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Things I Love As Much as Books (11)

So, I think it's a given that I love to read. Don't we all?
The thing is, though, there are a TON of other things in my life that I love just as much as reading. Sure, most of these things aren't as constant as reading, but they count just as much in my life when I'm loving them.
SO, I decided to start this weekly feature in which I write a short post about something in my life that I am loving just as much as reading!

So I have fallen in love.

With a jacket.

I am serious, this is THE most amazing jacket I have ever seen. I walked into the store and found myself DRAWN to it, and then I just had to stare at it. And stare some more. And then a little more.

And then come home and search and search until I found it on the internet.

Annnnnnd, unfortunately my computer is not presently letting me upload photos, so you'll just have to go to the website to see how wonderful it is I'll come back and post the picture when I can.

Have you looked? Isn't it FABULOUS!

There's three colors - white, pink, and black, and I ADORE them all, and I WILL have this jacket someday, but I absolutely CAN'T decide which color I need. What do you guys think? Which color do you like best?

7 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

It turns out I have to install a language pack in order to view your jacket so I shall just have to take your word that it is awesome.

Last week I had a similar search for a bag so can understand your frustration.

Blodeuedd said...

Hard so say since I am not really a dot kind of person

Tales of Whimsy said...

How fun! You should get it!

corporate housing said...

which is very common in young adult stories. I’m also predicting that most of my readers will be girls.

corporate housing said...

which is very common in young adult stories. I’m also predicting that most of my readers will be girls.

Esme said...

That jacket is really cute-too bad it is $400. I would buy one on the spot.

Jennay and Luke the Pup said...

Awww I love shopping aside from reading. Too bad I don't really have a budget for all the clothes I fall madly in love with. But I hope you make a decision on your jacket...too many choices.

My Contests

None for now!