Sunday, March 14, 2010

IMM (12)

In My Mailbox awesomeness is brought to you by Kristi at the Story Siren!!!!

First, HAVE YOU ENTERED MY CONTESTS YET? If you haven't, now is the time!
1)Win a copy of Crazy Heart by Thomas Cobb - INTERNATIONAL - ends March 23
2)Win an uncorrected bound proof of Ondine by Ebony McKenna - INTERNATIONAL - ends March 25
3)Win your choice of Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters, the Dresskeeper, or Books 1 & 2 of the Bartimaeus Trilogy - the Amulet of Samarkand and the Golem's Eye - INTERNATIONAL - ends March 27
4)Win an ARC of Magic Under Glass - INTERNATIONAL - ends March 27

Now, I'm super psyched about ALL of the books I got this week!



For review:

-Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey (was actually won from a GoodReads giveaway!)
-The Children's Book by A.S. Byatt
-Raven's Ladder - Jeffrey Overstreet
-Lady Carliss and the Waters of Moorue

Gifts:
We had our moving away party this weekend, and I am so psyched to have received these two books as going away gifts!

-Fear and Trembling - Amelie Nothomb
-Les Japonais by Karen Poupee (this one doesn't seem to have been translated into English, but it's about the Japanese people and their culture, and it looks AWESOME!)

And that's all for this week! What did YOU get in YOUR mailbox?

7 comments:

YA Book Queen said...

Awesome books! Guardian of the Dead looks so awesome,

Hope you enjoy them all! :)

AnAddictedBookReader said...

Great books! I hope you enjoy Guardian of the Dead more than I did haha : )

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

fear and trembling does sound good...To bad its not in English..English is the only Language I know except a little Polish

Felicity Grace Terry said...

I've never heard of a going away party before,it sounds like a wonderful excuse for a get-together.

Unknown said...

I'm really interested to find out how you get in with Guardian of the Dead because I think the cover is terrible but the blurb intriguing. Enjoy!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Saweet :) enjoy :)

Sara said...

Great bunch - hope you'll enjoy! I was so surprised when I won a contest from Goodreads, that's one contest you don't expect to win!

My Contests

None for now!