Sunday, May 9, 2010

IMM (13): A Vlog

In My Mailbox awesomeness is brought to you by Kristi at the Story Siren!!!!

For this week, I decided I would do a vlog. Enjoy!




(Sorry if it's oddly sized; once again blogger is not working for uploads, and I'm trying to make it work through photobucket, and I therefore had to size it myself. grrr!)

Books Mentioned:

*The Girl Made of Cool - Alan Fox
*The Seeker in Forever - Alan Fox
*Pippi Longstocking - Astrid Lindgren
*In the Garden of Men - John Kupferschmidt
*Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins
*When I Was Joe
*The Elf of Luxembourg - Tom Weston
*Lucas Manson - Thomas Hauck
*Captain Bonny Morgan: The Cassandra Prophesy - Robert "Doc" Gowdy

Blog(ger)s Mentioned:
Becky from the Bookette

8 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Love it. You are so cute :)

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

I agree, very cute vlog! Haha, you seem excited. And, ick, does apricot soymilk even exist?! Hope it didn't taste too bad! :)

Briana said...

I want to read Hex Hall sooo bad!!! I hope you love it :)

-Briana

Christina / Book Addict said...

Love the Vlog! Hex Hall was a fun read. I hope you enjoy it. BTW, love the shoutout to Becky. She's awesome- her reviews have often made me want to buy the book!

EVA SB said...

Brilliant! Lovely to see the person behind the blog.

Simcha said...

This was really fun.
I loved getting to "see" you. The books you mentioned also sounded really interesting and I'm going to go check them out now.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I have been wondering what Hex Hall reminded me of and you hit it right on, The Craft. That cover does remind me of that. I knew it was a movie but just couldn't remember or place it. Thank you! I am glad you are finding books there, at least easier than had thought. Hope you enjoy them all. :)

Sara said...

Oh Hex Hall sounds really good!

My Contests

None for now!