Thursday, May 6, 2010

Golden Week and ohhh, evil account thieves

Some of you might have noticed that Brizmus Blogs Books disappeared for a little while yesterday. And a couple days ago. And I am sorry if some of you received a very inappropriate e-mail from my e-mail address.
My gmail account was apparently hacked, but supposedly things are under control now, and I have my blogs back (YAY! I was actually quite afraid of losing them forever since I couldn't really remember any of my account details). And no more random e-mails will be sent.
My apologies to everyone that potentially suffered from this.

Now, some of you might also have noticed that I disappeared for a little while. Very unexpectedly, actually. It was GOLDEN WEEK here in Japan, and that meant VACATION! I had Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off, and a friend came in to town, and we went to Osaka and Nara and Nagoya and just had a fabulous time. And I was internetless.


I had a FABULOUS time, though, I found my way into my first bookstore with English books (they were SO expensive, though, so I didn't buy anything - but just LOOK at all of those English books!), and very soon you should be able to read about it in my personal blog if you are so inclined. I plan on posting lots of pictures! :-) It is absolutely FABULOUS here!

Again, I am sorry about the evil hacking of my account, and I am sorry about my sudden disappearance for a few days, if you even noticed. But now I am back, and I've got lots of exciting reviews coming up, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah ha! So that is where you've been. Many of my favourite people have been absent lately and I notice that I don't enjoy blogging so much when you lovely people atre not around. Welcome back!

Cecelia said...

A couple of my friends have had their gmail accounts hacked lately...no good! Glad you're back. And I look forward to those reviews!

misskallie2000 said...

Glad you are back. I enjoy your posts.

I don't know why we have to have so many sick people in this world.
I have received some ugly emails and twitter but just ignored them. I realize it is hard to prevent hacking but these sick people need to get a life.

I have always wanted to visit Japan so I will enjoy your pics.

Welcome back.

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

vvb32 reads said...

urgh, sorry to hear about the hack job. looks like things are back to normal. hey, i spotted the twilight series right away in that japanese bookstore pic!

Lauren said...

Sorry to hear about the hacking, that sucks.

I guess you're used to it, but it must be really strange to not be able to browse the bookstores in your own language.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh no! Any tips on how to avoid hacking? I'm always so afraid of that.

My Contests

None for now!