Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Winners, Winners, Winners Galore!!!!

So, after three cancelled flights and then a four 1/2 hour drive in practically hurricane force winds with rain, sleet, and hail, in a shared rental car with a complete stranger, I FINALLY made it home. Where my internet connectivity, it turns out, is severely limited.

I'm excited, though, to be able to announce some winners to you guys!
First, of all, I used random.org to pick
the winners of 7th Heaven by James Patterson:
#8 - Marjorie
#23 - melydia
#20 - Deb K
#17 - Marilu
#2 - Juju at Tales of Whimsy


I'll e-mail you guys, but it might not be for a few days. If you happen to see this post and want to go ahead and shoot me an e-mail at zedster.tbb(at)gmail(DOT)com, I will be super appreciative!!

You might also remember that, for my 100 followers contest, I said I would announce another right then, right there winner if I reached 200 followers. That happened 20 followers ago, so I'm excited to announce that now!
Using the Contest Winner Picker, the winner is

Milka


You've won a book from my stack of old books. I'll be sending you an e-mail within the next few days, but if you happen to see this and want to send me a link to your wishlist (if you have one), that would be FANTASTIC!

Congratulations to all the winners! And if you haven't entered my 200 followers contest yet, click the button below to go enter NOW!
I've added the first Lord of the Rings and the first Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books to the book list of books being given away! There will be three winners!

4 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Congrats to these winners!

Charlotte said...

Congrats to the lucky winners !

PS : Il neige à Paris ! And you're not there... Snif ! Glad you made it safely to your home.

kristen said...

boo for me...but yay for the winners!

Milka said...

Yay, I won!
I really don't have a wish list so I don't have a link for you. But I will be waiting for your e-mail. :)

My Contests

None for now!