Monday, December 7, 2009

2010 E-Book Challenge

I'll potentially be living in Japan where I won't want to buy books, I thought this challenge was totally for me.



The E-Book Reading Challenge is another one of the Challenges over at Royal Reviews. Check out their challenge post for more details.

I'm going to go with:

-- Addicted – Read 12 E-Books

Just because I know I can do that. It's possible I'll even read 20 and be considered obsessed! I've got a ton of e-books just waiting to be read, but since I can't decide which ones I'll read first, I'll list them as I decide. The challenge lasts through all of 2010.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

2 comments:

vvb32 reads said...

really? you're going to japan? how cool is that!

Alessandra said...

You'll potentially be living in Japan? Cool! Are you studying Japanese? Anyway, I think you can probably find bookshops which sell hardcopy books in English even there. At least in bigger towns ;)

My Contests

None for now!