Saturday, December 19, 2009

100 Followers Contest Winners!

So, since I reached 200 followers, my 100 followers contest ended up having *5* winners! Yay! Two of them have already been announced and confirmed over the course of the contest.

Now, I used the Contest Winner Picker and Buzz My Blog, and the final three will be announced!

But first, here are the books that were up for grabs:
-one lightly used copy of Hush, Hush (it's not lightly used yet because I haven't read it yet, but it will be)
-one lightly used copy of Evermore (my review here)
-one lightly used copy of Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
-one very used copy of the City and the Stars by Arthur C. Clark (my review here)
-The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring - J.R.R. Tolkien
-The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy #1 - Douglas Adams
one lightly used copy of the Over the Holidays (my review here)
-lots of surprise goodies - books and swag and all sorts of things!



The FIRST PLACE WINNER IS. . .

The Book Vixen

You get to pick three books from the book list and the surprise books list that will be e-mailed - no more than two can come from the contest books.

The SECOND PLACE WINNER IS. . .

Kayser/Nazarienne from Kumori Paws

You get to pick two books from the book list and the list of surprise books. No more than one can come from the book list.

The THIRD PLACE WINNER IS. . .

Andrea from Buried in Books

You get to pick two books from the books left over. No more than one can come from the book list.

I am e-mailing the three of you now, and you will have up to 48 hours to respond.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

5 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Yah! Congrats ladies!

Anonymous said...

*does the happy dance* YAY! Thanks you!!! Congrats to Kumori Paws and Buried in Books!!

I replied to your email :D

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats :D

Charlotte said...

Yay, congrats girls !

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Ohh, congrats! Lol, I've seen the Book Vixen winning a lot of contests. :)

My Contests

None for now!