Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fantasy Reading Challenge

I'm trying not to overwhelm myself with challenges for 2010, as so far I've only attempted one challenge, and I failed. It's also looking like my reading time is soon to be severely reduced. But how can I pass up a fantasy reading challenge, when I haven't been reading a lot of fantasy lately, and fantasy is, WITHOUT A DOUBT, my favorite genre to read!



It's hosted by Royal Reviews, so head on over there for more details.
There are four levels to choose from, and I'm going to go with
FASCINATED - Read 6 Fantasy Fiction Novels

I may up the ante to ADDICTED along the way and read 12. We'll just have to see what seems possible. :-) It would be nice, though, to read at least one fantasy novel every month.

I'll pick the books along the way as well.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

7 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

For someone who doesn't much like fantasy, I sure read A LOT of this year. More than 12 novels certainly.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Just interested, with so many Book Challenges out there how do you decide on exactly which one(s) you will participate in?

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Ooh..... my gosh.... now I want to do this one too! :)

Stormi said...

I signed on for this one, and just put curious, but was talking with someone and found out I read more fantasy than I thought I do...LOL So I need to up mine to at least the 12 book read..

AnAddictedBookReader said...

Sounds fun and is your blog snowing haha?

Alyssa Kirk said...

I signed up for this one too. Urban fantasy is my favorite. And Stormi is a major fan too...she just didn't know it!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Any by the way, I think you can easily go for more... you've got all year!

My Contests

None for now!