Monday, December 7, 2009

2010 Debut Author Challenge

This is my last 2010 Challenge. Really, I promise. I don't think that I can commit to anything else.



And the last challenge I am signing up for is the 2010 Debut Author Challenge hosted by The Story Siren. Click the picture to go over and see what it's all about. There are fun prize packs being given away for participating, and there's a nice, long list of guidelines.
It lasts for the entire year of 2010, and you have to read at least 12 books from authors that are making their YA debut.

Oddly enough, I think this is going to be the most difficult challenge for me to finish. I have so much trouble knowing about debut authors. I'll do my best, though! I'll definitely be using The Story Siren's GoodReads Debut Authors List to help me out! So many of the books there are already on my wishlist!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oh my, you really ARE into challenges, aren't you ? :)
PS : I'm back in Paris !!

vvb32 reads said...

have fun with this one. i did it this year and it was not hard at all. in fact, you may find yourself doing more than the 12.

Lauren said...

I'm going to do this challenge too, but I haven't thought of my reading list yet either. I think it'll be pretty easy since I adore reading debut novels... but working out my list is the hard bit. I'll look forward to seeing what you've picked!

the story siren said...

YAY! Thanks for joining the challenge! It's going to be so much fun! Can't wait to see your list of books! Good luck!

My Contests

None for now!