Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Night World Challenge



The Night World Challenge over at Larissa's Life. Basically, I just have to read all 8 of the Night World Books in 2010. I think I can do it!
And what's even cooler - if you read all 9 of the books, you'll be put in the running to win the 10th book in the Nightworld series, which is coming out July 6, 2010. Awesomeness!

Books to be read:
1)NightWorld 1: Secret Vampire
2)NightWorld 2: Daughters of Darkness
3)NightWorld 3: Spellbinder
4)NightWorld 4: Dark Angel
5)NightWorld 5: The Chosen
6)NightWorld 6: Soulmate
7)NightWorld 7: Huntress
8)NightWorld 8: Black Dawn
9)NightWorld 9: Witch Light

I'm totally all over this!

6 comments:

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

I couldn't get into these books, I picked up the first one and I dont know why I couldnt maybe the mood I was in. I should try it again.

Esme said...

I am so proud of you with your unwrapped present under the tree. You have some great self restraint. There is one more Christmas exchange that I have participated in-so maybe I will leave that one wrapped.

So how is life in Paris today? Do you ever stop eating the pastries? Which block of the island are you on? I love going to dinner there.

Sandy said...

They're great! I just love the vampire diaries recaps xD!

Justine said...

Ooh, this seems like a really cool series. I'd love to read it sometime!! :)
Goodluck with the challenge!

Alyssa Kirk said...

I haven't read any of these. I don't know if I'll sign up. Don't want to overwhelm myself, but you have fun!

Sara@CleverlyInked said...

This series was awesome! The final book comes out this April and I can't wait for my phone to ring from B&N!

My Contests

None for now!