Sunday, December 20, 2009

IMM (2)

I don't know why, but, after my first In My Mailbox, I just never did one again. It really doesn't make sense, as I love sharing the fun books I get and reading what other people get.

This week, though, I am back in the states. I've been getting pretty much all of my contest wins shipped to the states, along with a few books I'd ordered and a couple books for review. I couldn't pass up the IMM opportunity!

It's like Christmas came early for me this week!!!!

So, first off, IMM is hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren.

And now,. . .

Books I Bought:



The Sword of Shanharra - Terry Brooks
Soulless - Gail Carriger
Dead is the New Black - Marlene Perez
Define Normal - Julie Ann Peters
Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
The Cupcake Queen - Hepler
Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater
Need - Carrie Jones

Books won from Contests:


Vampires -
Werewolves -
Sins of the Flesh - Caridad Pineiro
The Book of a Thousand Days - Shannon Hale
Life After Genius - M. Ann Jacoby
Run For Your Life - James Patterson
Julie and Julia - Julie Powell
Out - Kirino Natsuo
The Historian - Elizabeth Kostova
Girl on Top - Nicole Williams
Can God Be Trusted? - Thomas D. Williams
A Climate for Change - Katharine Hayhoe, Andrew Farley
Alex Cross' Trial - James Patterson
Her Fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffenegger

Books for Review:



Angels' Gardens - Gabriella Kasoulidou
Lone Star Legend - Gwendolyn Zepeda
Life as I Know It - (although maybe this should be under wins, as I won it from GoodReads)
Eating Animals - Jonathan Safran Foer
Denise's Daily Dozen - Denise Austin

11 comments:

vvb32 reads said...

great stash! you're gonna enjoy soulless! and i really liked out.
btw: you've just been awarded
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/12/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Jessica said...

So many amazing books! I have been waiting for my order to get here for Soulless for...ever. Jealous!

Happy reading!

yuan said...

I loooooooove book of a thousand days!! =D And omg Define "Normal" read that book wayyyyyy back in the past. Very fond memories of it. Awesome book loot you got there. =D

Orchid said...

Awesome books. The Historian is an amazing book, hope you enjoy it. :)

Rhiannon Hart said...

Lots of lovelies. I have Denise Austen's pilates dvd, and my mum had her aerobics vids back in the 80s!

Blodeuedd said...

Great mailbox, just loved Soulless, so fun :)

Charlotte said...

Wow, plenty of books ! Miam !

By the way, if you want us to increase our chance of winning The Hunger Games books at Velvet's blog, you're allowed to enter and pick me as your ally like I did. I saw that you asked if it was possible, but I don't know if you saw the answer. :)

http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2009/12/catching-fire-by-suzanne-collins.html

Unknown said...

I'm reading Hush Hush at the moment and I love it. I'm intrigued by the title of Angels Garden so I'll be looking out for your review.

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Ohh, wow, so many awesome books! I really liked Shiver, Soulless, and Hush Hush and hope you do too! Plus, some nice wins there. Shannon Hale is one of my favorite authors (ever since elementary school, lol). Happy reading! :)

Pixie said...

Great list of books. I really want to read Soulless.

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Great books! Jealous!

Here's what I got this week! http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-my-mailbox-12-23-09.html

Happy Holidays!

My Contests

None for now!