Monday, December 7, 2009

Sci-Fi Challenge



The Sci Fi Challenge is hosted by Misha from Stage and Canvas. It started in August and ends in August, but I love me some sci-fi, so I think I can finish in the little over 8 months I have left.

These are the rules:
1. Read 3.14 or 8 books (or audio books) of the science-fiction genre. Suggestions are below.
2. The challenge runs from August 28, 2009 to August 8, 2010. You may join at any time.
3. Sign up using Mr. Linky below (please link directly to your post). If you don’t have a blog, just enter your name and leave the URL blank.
4. Each time you read a book, please link to your reviews. If you don’t do reviews, no biggie.
5. Making a list of chosen books is optional and it can change at any time. Overlaps with other challenges are fine.

I'm going to go with 8 books, which will be listed as time goes by. There's a great list of options over on the site for the sign up. Check it out!

1)To Live Forever - Jack Vance
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

No comments:

My Contests

None for now!