Friday, July 3, 2009

First Post

Welcome to my book blog!
I have another blog about my life, Vegan in the Land of Frog Legs and Cheese,in which I find that I am ALWAYS wanting to write about the books that I read.
So I decided, WHY NOT start a different blog about it? Almost all of the blogs that I follow are about books, so now I will have one, too.
I'm a 26 (almost 27) year old girl who LOVES to read! I mostly read YA, chick lit, fantasy, science fiction, and historical fiction, but really, when it comes down to it, if it's a book, I'll probably enjoy reading it.
So basically, I'll talk about books I want to read, books I'm thinking about reading, books I'm going to read, books that I have but can't get around to reading.
And I will do my best to post reviews of (almost all) the books that I read.

So that's that - now, off to do what I do best: READ. So that I will then have a book to say something about. :-)

No comments:

My Contests

None for now!