Monday, September 21, 2009

BBAW #5=#3

Okay, so it's a little bit late, and it's really number 3 for me, but on Friday, this was our task:


Hopefully this week you’ve been visiting a bunch of new book blogs and maybe noticing some things about them you’d like to try yourself. Or maybe you’ve just had some ideas for improvements to your blog you’d like to put into place or new ideas for content. But there’s also probably something you really love about your blog, too, something you’re really proud of. It’s time to show off! Tell us and this is really important, in 50 words or less what you love best about your blog! And then in 50 words or less where you want your blog to be by the next BBAW! Ready? GO!

So, what I love most about my blog is that I have fun with it. I get so excited writing about the books I've read and sharing my feelings. And then when I'm done, I can go back and read over it and remember what I thought about a book.

By the next BBAW, I'd like to be more active in the book blogging community, have a better layout (one I actually love) for my blog, and have more followers. I love sharing the books I read with others, so I'm hoping to get my blog more exposure.

Wow, I think I did it - both in 50 words or less. That was hard. I tend to be wordy, and I keep wanting to go back and add things. But I won't. I'm proud of myself!

No comments:

My Contests

None for now!