Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm Back!

Well, you can probably tell that I have been on vacation from the lack of posts in, oh, say, the last MONTH. I have had incredibly limited internet access and have really had no possibility whatsoever to update either of my blogs.
That does not mean, though, that I have not been reading! I've read lots of really good books that I'm super excited to post about! :-)
I had a great time on vacation, though, and I'll soon be posting words, pictures, etc. . . in Vegan in the Land of Frog Legs and Cheese. Annoyingly, while I was in Slovakia, my kindle died, and, being the idiot that I am, I hadn't brought my charger with me. I seriously don't know what I was thinking. Luckily, the bf had an extra book with him, so I wasn't left without reading material. I seriously don't know what I would have done otherwise, in a small city in a country where English (or French) books were next to impossible (if not just plain ole impossible) to come by.
Anyhow, check back soon, because I'm back and France and settled now, and book updates should be coming soon!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

My Contests

None for now!