Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (15)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.



Basically, I pick a book I'm excited about that's coming out sometime soon.


the Thirteenth Chime


Publisher:Bokheim Publishing
Publising Date:August 13, 2010

Summary:No one knew of its existence until it was removed from the attic upstairs.

In a beautiful house that overlooks the sea, an antique clock has the power to change the course of their lives.

The power the clock resonates will not only force Destiny and ex-boyfriend David on a journey into the depths of one man's mind long dead, but into the mind of a man filled with hatred and bent on revenge.

With the only clues to the nature of the clock having disappeared into the sea, Destiny and David must retrace the steps the man had taken into the darkness, before they fall prey to the trap he had set in motion over half a century ago.

Hatred never dies.


Because really - how can you not be excited about a book by a book blogger turned YA author. Especially when it has a cover as awesome as that?!?

6 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh wow. Me too! I really really want this.

Here is my WOW

Unknown said...

I was lucky, I got to read it early and you will not be disappointed it's soo good! I cant wait to see what you think!

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

omg LOVE the sound of this one, and the cover is to die for! great pick!

Maria (Serpentine Library) said...

Love the cover for this one! And it sounds like it might be on the scary side.

Jessica said...

The cover is Amazing! And the description has piqued my curiosity. Great pick! :)

Booklover Book Reviews said...

Isn't this the best cover ever - mesmerising!

My Contests

None for now!