Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Things I Love As Much As Books (1)

So, I think it's a given that I love to read. Don't we all?
The thing is, though, there are a TON of other things in my life that I love just as much as reading. Sure, most of these things aren't as constant as reading, but they count just as much in my life when I'm loving them.
SO, I decided to start this weekly feature in which I write a short post about something in my life that I am loving just as much as reading!

Recently, I took my Kanji dictionary out of the DS and put in Zelda spirit tracks. And I've found myself addicted. When the Phantom Hourglass came out, I played basically nonstop until I beat it. And, while I'm only at the beginning, so far Spirit tracks is proving to be just as awesome!



I TOTALLY love the Zelda games just as much as I love reading. I think I might even have a slight fangirl crush on Link. Sometimes I feel jealous of Zelda. I actually am almost excited to get back to my Wii in order to play the newest Zelda: the Skyward Sword. Not that I am in any way ready to leave Japan, but it is nice to have things to look forward to, so I won't feel toooooo terribly sad when the time comes that I have to leave.


Yay <3Link<3!!!!

What do you love as much as reading? I'd love to hear what you guys love as mhave to say, so feel free to copy, but you know the drill; just be sure to mention this post if you do!

4 comments:

Erica said...

I love Zelda, Windwaker is my favoirte!

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

LOL..I can say I play no video games what so ever.

Alyssa Kirk said...

Zelda is so much fun! Have you seen the new one coming out for the Wii?

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

I have yet to get into video games... I recall an addictive period when I was younger and dont care to revisit that! LOL!! Although now that I have kids they have DS, Wii, PS3. etc so now it's laying right there- waiting for me! LOL!


Recently, I have come to love Korean Drams- romance. But that one can be very time consuming.

I also love to do crafts and collect erasers. I made a post a while back- here it is:
http://lll808.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-eraser-collection.html



We all love to read but it's true that we have other things that fascinate us so thx for posting!!

My Contests

None for now!