Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-A-Thon Update(1): And it begins. . .

Well, folks, it's about 2 in the afternoon here in France, which means that THE READ-A-THON BEGINS!!!!
I'm about halfway through the book that I am presently reading. So far it's been a ridiculously quick read, so I'm hoping to be done pretty quickly.




I'm glad that it looks like I'm going to finish book #1 towards the beginning of the read-a-thon; that whole sense of accomplishement thing. :-)

Afterwards, I've decided I'm going to dive right into the first Vampire Academy book, as it also seems pretty short, and I've heard many good things about it. After that, I was thinking I would just go with the flow. If I'm in the mood for another Vampire Academy book, then so be it. Another Vampire Academy book it will be, and I will most likely get my fill of vampires.

Aside from that, I'll be doing my best to update every once in a while. Every time I finish a book or when I just can't blog anymore. I'm thinking it should happen about once every two hours or so.

That's it for now - HAPPY READING, EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Enjoy ! I'll be at a friend's birthday party all night, so I'll be in a wine-and-cake-a-thon instead of a read-a-thon... Right now I'm actually in a bake-a-thon, preparing the birthday cakes...!
Happy reading !

My Contests

None for now!