Thursday, October 29, 2009

. . .And we Have a Winner!!!! + New Layout

I used the Contest Winner Picker, and it decided. . .
the winner of the Vampire Diaries is. . .

Shawna from The Blind Cupid



I have sent you an e-mail. You have 48 hours to contact me or I will pick another winner.

In other news, you've perhaps noticed that I HAVE A NEW LAYOUT FOR MY BLOG!!!! I absolutely love it, and I would like to thank Cindy from Tynga's Blog Design for working so closely with me to make this happen. She was awesome and a pleasure to work with, and we got it pretty much all done in just two days. I'm psyched, and I love my new design! Let me know what you think about it by voting in the poll in my left sidebar there.
Please vote! It will give you two extra entries in my next contest, which will hopefully be coming up soon!

15 comments:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

I love your new look blog - the colours are so striking.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Congrats to the winner!

Also, wanted to say love the stars!

Heather G. said...

Great new layout! I was just reading your about me section and you mention you're an ex-mathematician...why are you an ex? You don't need to answer I just find that fascinating and living in Paris, France.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Looks fab! *high five*

Ronnica said...

I love the colors of your new layout. Actually, they aren't that different than my old colors on my blog...no wonder I like them so much! It's always great to have a new layout...I'm beginning to itch for a new one myself.

Nina said...

Congrats and great new look! :)

Donna Gambale said...

Pretty new layout!

Shannon Messenger said...

I just found your blog today and I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your posts. Being new, I don't know what it used to look like, but I love the way it looks now. :) Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and I hope you don't mind that I'm following your blog now...

AnAddictedBookReader said...

I love the new layout! I gave you an award at my blog : D
http://anaddictedbookreader.blogspot.com/2009/10/superior-scribbler-award.html

Ivana said...

Congrats to the winner!
I adore your new design! Love the skull button!

Rhiannon Hart said...

Lovely new layout, I love the colours! Ex-mathematician hey?

Natalie said...

Just dropping by to let you know that I LOVE your new layout. It's way better than the old one! Pretty! :)

Natalie @ Mindful Musings

Hazra said...

Your new layout is really striking! And ex-mathematician?

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

Congrats to the winner!

And to you as well, Brizmus, because I've given you "The Splash Award" and "The Icing on the Cake Award," first at http://www.VaudevilleRose.com and the second at http://www.StarlightBlog.com

Don't worry if you don't have time to do anything with them. Just wanted to thank you!

Lauren said...

The layout looks awesome. *Love* it.

My Contests

None for now!