Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-A-Thon Update (7)

It's 1:00 in the morning here in France, and I am already ABSOLUTELY FALLING ASLEEP!!!! Agh!

I was reading the Guernsey Literary Potato Peel Pie Society on my kindle, but the version I had of it was HORRIBLE - it was full or weird little marks in between almost all of the letters of all of the words.
In the end, I deemed it unreadable. I feel bad abandoning a book once I've started reading it, but it seemed I had no choice.
So now I am reading the Hunger Games. Can I just say: SO GOOD!!!!

Now, the Hour 10 Mini-Challenge hosted by Reading With Momma. I absolutely can NOT get enough of the Neverending Story by Michael Ende. I could really go back and read it over and over and over again. I feel the same way about Bridge to Terabithia. There is something so magical and wonderful about these two books that just manages to keep me captivated every time.

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments, and HAPPY READING, EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Heather Zundel said...

Yay! Welcome to the dark side of The Hunger Games. Glad you joined us. The Potato Peel Scoiety is on my "to read" list. I want to get to that soon.

My Contests

None for now!