Saturday, February 6, 2010

IMM (8)

In My Mailbox awesomeness is brought to you by Kristi at the Story Siren!!!!

So basically this is really cool.
I've been receiving only two books a week. Which means that, if this keeps up, there's a chance that I'll actually CATCH UP WITH my tbr pile. Which is a feat that seems next to impossible.

This week I received:


For review:
The Puzzle King by Betsey Carter

Won from vvb32 reads:
I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked It by Adam Selzer

Yay! I'm excited about both of them!

What did you guys receive?

12 comments:

Kirthi said...

The zombie book sounds cute!

http://the1bookblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/another-imm-3.html

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

Awesome books! I really want 2 read I kissed a zombie.... hope u enjoy them!
Happy reading!

Lauren said...

They look good! And I know what you mean about keeping your TBR under control... it's so hard, especially when you keep finding irresistible books to buy.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I kissed a zombie looks great!

YA Book Queen said...

They both look awesome! I've heard that IKAZAILI is really good, so I look forward to your review :)

Booklover Book Reviews said...

I've given up on trying to keep my TBR pile in check :)
The title and cover of The Puzzle King look intriguing - look forward to your review of that one!

Here's my IMM this week: http://bookloverbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-my-mailbox.html

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. They both look really good. Hope you enjoy reading your books.

Unknown said...

Catching up on my TBR pile is like a dream come true! Well done you!

Tales of Whimsy said...

The Puzzle King has a beautiful cover :)

vvb32 reads said...

yay! glad you got the zombie book ;-D

Belle said...

I like the idea of getting caught up with my TBR pile, although I'm so far behind, I think if I didn't get any new books for an entire year I still wouldn't be caught up!

Jennay and Luke the Pup said...

I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It looks like a fun book. I've hear great things about it. One day I shall get to it...enjoy!!!

My Contests

None for now!