Monday, April 25, 2011

CONTEST prizes: all about Neil Gaiman; SIGNED How to Talk To Girls at Parties Print

Have you entered my Book Blogging to Save Japan contest yet! Do something to help Japan in this time of crisis, let me know what you did (either in a comment or by e-mail - zedster.tbb(at)gmail(DOT)com), and be entered to win!
Below is just one of the many awesome prizes you have the opportunity to win!


This is a print that was done in conjunction with Neil Gaiman's short story,How to Talk to Girls at Parties, which can be read by clicking this link! It's a great story, so I highly recommend reading it! The print will be signed by the artist!
This was donated thanks to Cat from neverwear.net. It's beautiful, and I SO wish I could be the one to win it. All you've got to do to win is something to help Japan (it doesn't have to involve money, for you poor people like me). Let me know what you did, and you're entered!
You don't want to pass this up!
The contest will only be going on for a couple more weeks no, so HURRY and ENTER!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Beautiful print! I haven't heard of Neil Gaiman's story before, looking forward reading it. ;)

My Contests

None for now!