Sunday, August 15, 2010

Make me a Button Contest EXTENSION!

So, perhaps you noticed that I did it again - I disappeared for a week without saying a single word about it. Or perhaps you didn't notice. In any case, I am sorry, and the disappearance wasn't planned at all.

My boyfriend came to visit me in Japan for two weeks. The first week, we hung out where I live in Okazaki, and I had minimal internet time, but I still managed to get some posting in. The second week, we went traveling, and I had actually written most of the posts I was planning to post, but I thought I would have at least a LITTLE internet time, so I didn't schedule them.

I had no internet time. I didn't look at the internet even ONCE while I was away. Nor did I study my Japanese (oops, I am a bad, bad student). So, sorry about that, and I hope that it won't happen again any time soon.

I'll soon be blogging about our travels in my other, personal blog, Brizmus Around the World, so be sure to check it out if you're interested in seeing some pictures!

Also, I have only received TWO entries for my MAKE ME A BUTTON CONTEST! Thanks Charlotte and Kirthi! As such, I am extending the contest. I haven't decided for how long (though I am thinking until August 22), so get your buttons in QUICK, as it could end any second! And please do enter, even if you think your button making talents aren't up to par.

And I think that's all. I have a HUGE test on Thursday for which I am MASSIVELY unprepared, but I'm thinking I won't let that get in the way of my blogging and reading, so all is good. :-)

2 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

awww, i'm glad you guys had a good time!! :)

Jessica said...

glad you had a great time, sometimes its just great to get away from the internet for a while anyway.

My Contests

None for now!