Sunday, March 21, 2010

Not an IMM

No In My Mailbox post for you this week, as I (THANKFULLY) didn't receive a single book. Seriously, I don't know what I would have done with it had I received a book, as I've already got pretty much everything packed to go to Japan, and there is no room for ANYTHING else. Not even another book.

BUT, I just wanted to let you guys know that you should check back tomorrow because I am going to be posting an AWESOME interview! Seriously, this is one that I am SUPER excited about. I actually did a happy dance when he agreed to answer some questions for me. And his answers - well, let's just say I laughed a lot.

Anyhow, I won't say who he is, because I want it to be a surprise for tomorrow, but do be sure to check back. You won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Simcha said...

Ooh, this sounds exciting. I can't wait to find out who the mysterious interviewee (that's a word, right?) is. But you know what? What I really want to hear about is your upcoming move to Japan. I think you need to dedicate a post to talking about yourself, since I know that I want to hear more.

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

AHhh...A free breathing week!

vvb32 reads said...

hope all goes well with the move ;-D

My Contests

None for now!